Here’s your chance to release. Release all the burdens you have been carrying for all these years. I know they are weighing you down because I too have experienced the very same.
If I told you everything that I have been through, you would ask me how I can be so happy and motivated. You would think I would curl up and die. Nope not me – I chose to release. Let me give you an example.
Growing up I spent a ton of time by myself. It was for various reasons. My sisters were 4 and 5 years older than me so by the time they were in middle school they didn’t want to be bothered with me (unless they were mad at each other – which taught me to accept dealing with people when it was convenient for them ). Let me tell you being alone allowed me to tap into my creative mind though. I would draw, write, and build. It sparked something in me. First let me clarify when I say I was alone, I mean I was not around many children.
Once I got into middle school, I began to rebel. I was a problem child for real. Someone who was cutting school and hanging with my boyfriend all the time. I was drinking and having sex, and while at times I felt like I was having amazing sex straight out of a https://www.tubev.sex/search?search=xxx video, in hindsight I can say that I never felt truly fulfilled. I felt like he was the only person who understood me. A truancy officer was assigned to me because I was cutting school so much. SMH! I had no peace within me and I was desperately trying to find my way. I didn’t feel like I had anyone other than him to turn to, no one to help me. Don’t get me wrong I had friend, but I truly didn’t allow anyone to get too close to me. I didn’t know how to be a friend.
I grew up in NW Washington DC, in the era of the war on drugs. People were getting killed every day. It seemed like everyone’s parents were on crack. By the time I was in high school, I was still cutting class and I ran away from home. It was rough in the city. Seeing people get stabbed in the hall of my school, to having to walk through metal detectors entering school. I was so lost. Real talk – lost. Oh, did I mention that I got shot in the eleventh grade. Yeah (this is not everything though)
Let me sum just this little portion of my life up – there is tons more that I’ve experienced, but I will share it with you another time.
- During my elementary school years, I didn’t have many friends (wasn’t around many children outside of school)
- In middle school, had friends but really didn’t know how to be a friend. I began to rebel because of problems in my home. I became attached to my boyfriend who eventually betrayed me.
- In high school, I became cold and detached. However, I really found my love for music. I witnessed so much and I was even shot in a drive by shooting incident. Thank God I was hit in the foot. Angels were all around me because the car was right in front of me.
This is just a sample from my formative years. These times shaped my mindset on relationships which I held onto a lot of the pain for a very long time. Going through this thing called life you are going to deal with so much. It is up to you to decide on how the experience shapes you. Will you allow it to teach you something so you can grow or will you allow it to keep you in a dark and bitter place? I choose to learn and grow from every experience (good or bad). I have released the hurt and pain. Let me tell you something, it was a great relief to release. You know how it feels to release during sex (amazing) GOD DAMNIT m-porn.xxx you always get sex on my mind… Anyway, imagine how your spirit feels when you release everything that is holding you back. Here are some tips:
- Forgive the person(s) who hurt you
- Write everything that hurt you out on a piece of paper, then burn it
- Pray to be freed from the weight of carrying the burdens around. Cast those burdens on God.
- Forgive yourself. Sometimes we do things and we tend to forgive everyone but ourselves. We deserve forgiveness too.
- Love and appreciate yourself. Self-love is very powerful
I hope this post was beneficial to getting you closer to release whatever is holding you back. Always remember that love is the greatest power and with it you can do all things. Release those burdens in the name of love in the name of God.
Visit www.resonationentertainment.com for music updates.