I am back! I know you missed my uplifting posts (and antics). I MISSED YOU!!!!
It has been quite some time since my last post because there has been so much going on in my life. I have been a very busy woman. I have been working day and night, literally (but it will be all worth it).
- In January, I documented my goals and objectives which also included the tasks that needed to be completed in order for me to reach my goals. A dream without a plan is just a dream that you will never accomplish.
- I officially started my music publishing company (received all my certificates). Resonation Entertainment Group is official!!!
- While documenting my plans, there were a number of weaknesses that I identified in me. If you don’t recognize your shortcoming or you think you know everything, you are sadly mistaken. There is always something you can learn. If you can’t complete a task to a high degree of excellence, then you should find someone who can get the job done.
- Since documenting the skills I need to strengthen, I signed up to take several classes (music and business). For the past 6 weeks I have been taking three classes. By taking the classes I will obtain my modern musician specialization certificate (courses have been completed, now have to take my final exam and specialization capstone course). My first business course started on 3/16 (next class doesn’t start until mid April). I am on a mission!
- All of this activity and I still found time to complete so sewing projects.
- I also started to change my eating habits which included trying waist training. I have actually used quite a few waist trainers in the past and I have always found that they have worked well for me. That being said, I know that waist training is a bit of a taboo practice, so if you are considering investing in a waist trainer I would strongly recommend doing some research online first. Waist training is not for everyone but I can only speak from personal experience. Anyway, I am going to try the Ka’oir waist eraser next because it looks so comfortable. I will be placing an order at www.kaoirfitness.com. These things can be a bit pricey but I think it is worth it ($60 – $80 depending on the size). Check it out.
All of this plus working my 9 – 5 and tending to my family needs (I am a wife and momma). I know I’ve missed a few thing like the fact that I have had a lot of negative things going on at work (that will be another post topic – stay tuned). So you see I have been extremely busy with planning and getting things in order in my life. All of this to move closer to accomplishing my dreams, remember my post about nursing your gorilla.
All of this to say that I never forgot about you or wanted to neglect posting. I just couldn’t complete everything I wanted to do in this first quarter of 2015. This was the longest stretch of me not posting and it will never happen again. I am back baby!!