Today was one of those days where I had to find my happy place (do you have trouble finding your happy place?). I literally has to leave and take a break. I sat in my car contemplating my next steps (how much can a person take?). When I get to the point that I do not want to hear your voice or see your face, there is a serious problem. I absolutely had to walk away to get my thoughts together. Side note: Shout out to my husband for listening and making me feel better.
Like I said on Facebook yesterday (www.facebook.com/thatthingcalledlifebynbrewer) – when it is time for a change it get’s real uncomfortable. I took a 30 minute meditation break to clear my mind, focus on my breathing, dropped down into my heart space, and became open to receive the message and guidance.
I felt so refreshed and refocused when I was done. What message did I receive you ask?
- Respond directly and completely to emails.
- Follow up on action items.
- Do not give energy to people that do not appreciate your contribution.
- Trust in God and the path I am going
- I deserve good things
- It is okay to not accept everything that is giving to you.
- What’s for me is for me and me only.
- I am on the right path and making great progress (keep pressing on – no shade)
- I can only be me and those that do not like it can get the h3%l on.
- I can do anything I put my mind to.
So I am so glad that I found my happy place today. I took time for me (which is rare with a family). I got in touch with my feelings and emotions. I also received confirmation and guidance. I am in a very happy place. Did I mention that when I got home, I was so happy – I love my family (they too are my happy place)! Do you have trouble finding your happy place?